- Launching and awareness campaigns:
The project will be launched in the targeted areas east of Amman, Ajloun and Tafileh in October 2019 through partners in the targeted areas and community institutions and committees formed in the regions through awareness campaigns and education on how to benefit from the project and through the support centers of Ruwwad Development Foundation in each Targeted areas and through social media platforms where interested people get detailed information about the project and how to apply to benefit from the training and grants provided.
- Presenting the project idea:
Those interested in applying for training and grants are those who have a pioneering idea that offers a community service or addresses a community challenge and has a clear business model capable of achieving a sustainable financial benefit to the community.The project provides opportunities to employ young women and women job seekers by filling in the ad hoc application. The announcement includes all the required accessories and documents through the support centers or through the platform intended for submission. The idea must be submitted and include the following to be among the ideas competing in the first stage of submission as follows:
● Entrepreneurial idea with new ideas to deal with a community challenge or community service.
● A business model that delivers financial returns based on the identification of needs or feasibility study.
● Provide job opportunities for job seekers within the targeted areas.
● A clear and specific project budget that includes acceptable expenses to the financier.
● Proven experience in the field of project work, especially civil institutions.
● An initiative that is officially registered or a company with social goals
- Assess ideas and run for the next phase:
A committee composed of the project executives, with representatives from the relevant ministries, the private sector, representatives of local target communities and relevant experts, will evaluate proposals for community projects and initiatives within clear and specific criteria related to the above project requirements. The second stage of the selection will be notified to the second stage of the application for training and grants.
- Training on the construction of a detailed project proposal:
Simplified training sessions will be held for the candidates and candidates for the second phase of the competition on how to prepare a detailed explanation of the project idea, including objectives, activities, budgets and other important elements available in the project application.
- Apply for a detailed project:
Candidates must complete the detailed project idea form, which includes a detailed description of the project idea, the need for the project, the detailed budget, and a clear and specific action plan. The applicant should explain all the elements of the project idea in detail and submit it on time with all the required documents as follows:
● Detailed explanation of the project.
● Feasibility study or identification of needs based on documented facts.
● A clear action plan.
● A clear, clear and acceptable project budget within the terms and policies of the donor
● A clear business model that generates a financial return, providing or dealing with a social need in addition to a clear sustainability plan.
● Study the market and determine its size, competitors, value-added, work mechanism and target groups.
● Identify the expected risks and how to deal with them if they occur.
● A plan to operate and provide job opportunities for job seekers within the targeted areas.
● Attach the registration documents in case he is registered and the registration plan if he is not registered.
● Attaching previous experiences in the same field of project and recommendations.
● Attach annual work reports, financial reports and clearances if the project is in progress.
- Assessing and selecting projects for grants:
The committee, composed of the implementing agencies, with representatives from the relevant ministries, the private sector, representatives of local target communities and experts, will evaluate the projects and community initiatives within clear and specific criteria related to the above project requirements. Inform the candidates and non-candidates of the results and provide them with details of their reasons for not applying for grants.
- Assessment of training needs and qualification of qualified persons:
An assessment and identification of the needs of individuals and grantees will be carried out through the implementing partners to increase their efficiency and support to initiate the implementation of the project properly through the project's support centers in the targeted areas and through experts and specialists in the field of supporting the establishment of projects or actions of a social nature and social entrepreneurship initiatives. Conduct training and support sessions for grantees that will enable them to obtain information and technical support during the project implementation period, including but not limited to:
● Manage projects or initiatives
● Preparing and monitoring budgets
● Prepare plans and reports
● Community communication
● Marketing and using social media platforms
● and others